• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: syganomics (Posted: 2/25/2011 3:40:00 AM; Partial IP: 25.255.195)
Location: Johannesburg,South Africa
Comment: tyt beat,nice lyrics
Name: graphic nature (Posted: 12/11/2008 1:58:00 AM; Partial IP: .198.95.28)
Comment: sick production. good flow. the hook is weak
Name: RV (Posted: 5/31/2008 2:29:00 PM; Partial IP: 84.179.162)
Comment: Like it. Like it a lot
Name: Anonimus (Posted: 2/14/2008 2:15:00 PM; Partial IP: 11.185.229)
Location: Providence, RI, USA
Comment: I took a chance on this song when it first came out back in 2001 and it got LOTS of airplay on my college radio show. This and "Slow Burnin"
Name: JIHAD7234 (Posted: 12/7/2006 6:00:00 AM)
Comment: Fresh! Nice lyrics, dope production.
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/29/2006 6:03:00 PM)
Summary: Better Than The Radio
Comment: This beat is ill. 13 is the kind of MC that kills battles and does not kill album sales. The reason being that EVERYONE raps about how fresh they are. Come with somthing to soak on homie!
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: ABB Records has some new talent on their hands. This time around, it's an MC by the name of 13. With Evidence on the production, 13 threatens to "snatch" these "Cannibals" (a.k.a. those backstabbers, etc.) "off the scene like 8-tracks." 13 does have some skills to back his battle rhymes up although he isn't coming with anything too innovative or amazing. But the real winner here is the beat by Evidence. Damn, this beat is just flat-out dope. But since when has Ev come with a bad beat? Get your real player up & running and check this track out.