• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 8/3/2005 4:54:00 PM)|
Comment: This could pass for some Kev Brown material right here yo. Somewhat reminiscent of even the PR Pete Rock to some extent. You with me? There's a real smooove overtone so you can keep your cool on those hot nights. We got quality here. Where's the Los Angeles heads at? There's a DJ Quik reference for y'all. 2 Mex breaks it down on the memory lane tip, droppin' lessons.