• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: Arbrie Shakur (Posted: 3/8/2011 10:43:00 AM; Partial IP: 234.82.253)
Location: Omaha, NE
Comment: Luv ya!
Name: Megan (Posted: 4/25/2010 11:38:00 PM; Partial IP: .115.12.79)
Location: New Jersey, United States
Comment: This is a song that'll just NEVER get OLD.
Name: Ken M (Posted: 2/28/2009 11:50:00 PM; Partial IP: 48.154.231)
Location: Tdot Canada
Comment: i heard there was a R&B song with the same beat or maybe remix with this sample? anyway this song is way too smooth for the ears!
Name: ninap a (Posted: 6/20/2008 8:29:00 PM; Partial IP: 57.232.180)
Location: chicago illinois northside
Comment: love this song
i get around still clown wit da underground
Name: Poetic Justice (Posted: 10/22/2005 1:38:00 AM)
Summary: It's 2Pac!
Comment: I've always tried to find this song. To be honest, Digital Underground makes this song. It's very good for a listen and considering this is an early career song, I say it's a classic. He's done better, but it's too good to pass.
Name: DJ RAW (Posted: 4/29/2004 1:48:00 PM)
Summary: R.i.p. Tupac
Comment: This a classic song by 2Pac. I thought Digital Undergound ran out of steam. I was wrong.
Name: specialk (Posted: 3/12/2004 5:43:00 PM)
Summary: Not Classic
Comment: He has so many classic songs you should pick one of them. This one is a pass...