• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: semi-touch (Posted: 2/17/2004 11:53:00 AM)
Comment: J. Rawls has always come with the dopest jazzy beats, this song is so mellow plus Pase Rock fills up the lyrical vocal needs, real dope track. 3582, livin soul straight to you.
Name: BenBombay13 (Posted: 8/24/2003 12:46:00 PM)
Summary: Smooth And Dope Cut
Comment: Once again J. Rawls dropped another jewel and Pase Rock put down some solid lyrical skills. I'm looking forward on hearing more from 3582.
Name: 10th wonder (Posted: 8/12/2003 11:23:00 AM)
Comment: Pase Rock got to shine on this track- again, J.Rawls hooked up the beat.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 8/11/2003 5:28:00 PM)|
Comment: Pase Rock joins forces with Rawls and Jon to lay down some social commentary on this loungey track. The production is punctuated with a slamming bass, def piano and horns. The flow is non-stop and on point. Forget about being early to bed, and enjoy the “Late Night” with 3582 and Pase Rock!!
Name: dez07 (Posted: 8/10/2003 10:07:00 PM)
Summary: "late Nite!"
Comment: I love the jazz cut in this track; J.Rawls did it again, and with Pase Rock in the track, I deem this a classic.