• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: KillersAnthem (Posted: 5/6/2009 4:31:00 AM; Partial IP: 14.243.254)
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Comment: This was the funniest shit I heard in a long time!!!
Name: nuh (Posted: 8/21/2008 9:26:00 PM; Partial IP: 164.71.193)
Comment: i use to watch this video all the time.
Name: DJKnowledge (Posted: 12/1/2006 12:06:00 PM)
Comment: I bought this when it first came out. Get this classic hip hop song!!
Name: perp19 (Posted: 11/17/2004 5:29:00 PM)
Summary: Another Old School Must
Comment: If you haven't heard, where you been? And I also recommend MC Search feat. Chubb Rock and Nas, ‘Back to the Grill’.
Name: the real dick fitswell (Posted: 1/14/2004 11:25:00 AM)
Comment: Miss these cats. Zev has sure come a long way ain't he?
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: First and foremost, take note that any record that incorporates the phrase, "Get a box of Newports and Puma sweats," automatically scores an A+ in my book. It's these kind of fly lines that earn MC Search and Pete Nice a richly deserved spot in my "reputable-white-rapper-hall-of-fame." But, as nice as the rhymes may be, Gas Face's strongest attribute is the track's instrumental. The obnoxiously funky, vertebrae-contorting beat will transform any wall-playing zombie into a noggin-nodding b-boy in no time. What do you expect when the producer is none other than, his majesty, Prince Paul? This is some truly classic material that should, under no circumstances, go unheard.