• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: F5THC (Posted: 11/1/2003 9:28:00 PM)
Comment: Madlib produces cuts, drops verses at times and is responsible for constructing ciphers with all sorts of emcees, deejays and producers. Madlib picks the right guitar cuts for this gem and 427 represent their cause nicely over this Madlib joint.
|Name: DJ Who? (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Here's another nice release from ABB Records. This time around it's a new cat, 427, and this 12" is surprisingly solid. 'Business Deals' starts off with a nicely chopped guitar loop, followed by a little bass sample then creatively programmed drums, and a funky little vocal sample. A tasty little mix, not exactly Primo, but it's good. And the rhymes, they're some business oriented battle type stuff. My only problem with this cut is the hook, it's weak, and easily could have been replaced with some cuts or something. This is definitely the worse cut on the 12" and it's still dope. I suggest you head over to the store and check it out.