• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(1 Star)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: cracky (Posted: 12/24/2008 3:55:00 PM; Partial IP: 179.39.147)
Comment: DUDE ANY ONE WHO REPS 7L and his friend sucks these guys cant rhyme, Vast Aire and cage were right fuck these faggotts, im tired of seeing lame kids constantly rocking these guys on the isngles archive get a life fucking herbs
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Although Eso left his cyborg rhyme style a couple years ago, he’s still one of the most rippinest battle cats in the game. “Brain In Gear” is a pure battle cut that you won’t find on the Sole Purpose LP, but it will surely please. 7L drops robotic beats in a manner that will make your head swell, and he shows he has lost and fader ability as he slices the choruses up nice. Don’t be stupid and miss this one, get ya brain in gear sucka.
Name: JUKIEBOT81 (Posted: 4/27/2002 2:34:00 AM)
Summary: Okay What Ever Happened To Speaking Real Words
Comment: This track is so booty. Ughhhh what happened to Eso? He thinks he is the white Jigga or something. Weak wow this is so annoying. I want my Rebel Alliance NOW!