• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: Lord Rama (Posted: 6/9/2011 1:08:00 AM; Partial IP: .229.4.144)
Comment: Eso and 7L have both come a long way since this was released. And besides, it's an awesome throw back to both the birth of hip hop and Esoteric's literal meaning (80's transformers and old school hip hop beats). And last, not many can hold up to Eso's flow. Dude's legit.
Name: 7L sucks whitesuburbankid (Posted: 1/6/2009 5:12:00 PM; Partial IP: 179.40.104)
Location: VERMONT NASHVILLE
Comment: YO THESE GUYS suck you white ass mother fuckers need to start listenign ot real hip hop
Name: redsnapper (Posted: 4/15/2005 2:46:00 AM)
Comment: More crap lyrics and a average beat. 7L, please find a dope mc to go with your beats and cuts. You can be dope but that other guy sucks with that crap flow.
Name: SouNdTiFikally SouNd (Posted: 7/1/2004 10:43:00 AM)
Summary: Transforms Doubters Into Believers
Comment: This track is an instant classic! Original indeed! Roll Out!
Name: sam kinison (Posted: 11/19/2003 2:32:00 AM)
Summary: Dope Overall
Comment: Dope up to today’s standard as well. Considering this track is near a half-decade old.
Name: 77words (Posted: 11/11/2002 4:41:00 PM)
Summary: Excellent Esoteric
Comment: Eso's a dope emcee and 7L's one of the most underrated producers. Can't help but get amped off this track.