• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Shade (Posted: 4/7/2005 11:22:00 AM)|
Comment: “Chilly chill, yo homey make the beat move ...” The classic Cube line from the days when dude was Jackin4Beatz. Well, Da Lench Mob alumnus (Chilly chill, not Ice cube) emerges from the lab to lend his talents to the new project from 7th Veil. Kool Keith, the master blaster teams up with H Bomb (aka Jacky Jasper). I was sold as soon as I clicked “play” on the track. All the djs out there: Cop the vinyl. If you like to bump ish in your whip, cop the disc. This is some serious flavor for your system. Much recommended anthem material for any Kool Keith fan.
Name: mariodrobinson (Posted: 4/5/2005 12:45:00 PM)
Summary: The Beautiful Struggle Continues!
Comment: Nice approach on the track! The lyrics ride it like a subway train with no breaks! Great Job! 4 out of 4!