• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: kush boy (Posted: 8/9/2009 8:32:00 PM; Partial IP: .48.176.20)
Comment: to simple...
Name: arielius (Posted: 9/25/2008 1:07:00 PM; Partial IP: 99.160.130)
Comment: this is what 9th does best. a simple but yet perfect layer of sounds to create the "less is more" beat. smooth technician. you can flip verses more ways than one on this. versatile beat.
Name: ill-literate (Posted: 3/5/2008 3:32:00 PM; Partial IP: 226.69.112)
Location: toronto canada
Comment: bananas beat
Name: Mac AKA ITZKURTINZ (Posted: 2/29/2008 7:33:00 PM; Partial IP: 64.140.216)
Location: DaYTON Oh10
Comment: gOOD TEMPLE AND MIX BLEND WIT NICE SAMPLES...WOULDV'E PUT MORE SOUNDS IN THE BACKDROP FLOATING THROUGH BOTH SPEAKERS
Name: sphelcubus (Posted: 1/31/2008 9:09:00 PM; Partial IP: 144.84.175)
Location: torreon mexico
Comment: es increible