• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: msoc (Posted: 9/1/2009 10:45:00 PM; Partial IP: 138.216.20)
Location: houston, usa
Comment: if i'm not mistaken the year was 1993. hot shit!
Name: mcs (Posted: 10/22/2004 12:17:00 AM)
Summary: Ill Son
Comment: I think Akinyele can yell well. I've never heard him this nice. I wish I knew how old it was. Definite New Favorite.
Name: d danja (Posted: 3/28/2004 5:11:00 AM)
Summary: Large Pro!
Comment: I really didn't feel Ak with all that Jesse Jackson s*it he used to do with his voice. But he did have a couple kool punchlines here and there. What really made me give him a listen was the boy Large Professor hittin' him with the tracks. This was when I was like- "yo- you hear these beats he's doin' for other rappers? Imagine how his next album's gonna be!" Who knew it'd only take 9 more years?
Name: Quest (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 3/13/2004 12:52:00 PM)
Location: UGHH World HQ - Boston, MA
Summary: Classic Akinyele
Comment: Oh, how I almost forgot about this track! Absolutely a classic, underground hip hop track. Top notch production by Large Professor, and the lyrics by Akinyele are... classic Akinyele! Akinyele is clearly at the top of his game on this song. If you're head isn't nodding within one minute of hearing this track, then there is a serious problem.