• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Gem (Posted: 2/9/2008 3:03:00 PM; Partial IP: 74.191.220)
Location: West Park, Florida
Comment: Good sh!t. "Amad Jamal rips it and Evidence is ill on tha boardz.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Packing just as much punch as "Rhetoric", Amad Jamal once again intertwines smooth lyrics ("screaming in every cypher 'yo yo who wants to battle?!'/using words you made up when your girl let you win in Scrabble!") over a head-nodding beat, produced by Evidence. Cop this and prepare to be amazed.