• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: jbento (Posted: 10/24/2003 11:23:00 PM)
Summary: The Joint
Comment: It's the joint! Love the beat and how she put the music together.
Name: ravagenrumble (Posted: 9/6/2003 7:09:00 PM)
Summary: It's About Time
Comment: Damn... she's gonna make me get the engagement ring right...Apani..killed it.
Name: bringthenoyz (Posted: 8/14/2003 2:15:00 PM)
Comment: This track is hip-hop by itself. Apani brings it to the mic and controls it. I had my head nodding form the beginning.
Name: ima"hip"hopper (Posted: 8/14/2003 11:34:00 AM)
Summary: Vintage Apani.
Comment: Since "A Million Eyes" I've been fiending for Apani B. Fly singles and collabos and you'll see why after listening to her vocals that they flow effortlessly over Spinna's track. Enjoy!
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 8/12/2003 5:22:00 PM)|
Comment: One of the best “femcees” in the game is back with another release. Apani B of Polyrhythm Addicts spits on this track, which is basically an autobiography of her time in the rap game. DJ Spinna sets a happy mood, laying down a nicely layered beat with just the right amount of variation. Any Apani fan will be pleased with the direction she has taken with this song, and those who don’t know will be hit with a heads-up.
Name: 10th wonder (Posted: 8/12/2003 11:26:00 AM)
Summary: One Of The Best Female Mc's
Comment: Apani can straight up flow and the beat is laced by Spinna!
Name: D.L.C. (Posted: 8/6/2003 1:00:00 PM)
Summary: Good Summer Sleeper Banger
Comment: Apani (dropping the B. Fly Mcee tag) hits us with a new jam produced by famed underground producer DJ Spinna. The highlight of the song is most certainly Spinna's production yet Apani gives a solid, if average, performance. Apani isn't necessarily throwing lyrical bombs but she rides the beat with confidence and focus. This song is a perfect summer record: mellow beat, steady rhymes and enough bass to thump in the speakers.