• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(1.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Dasem (Posted: 8/10/2011 8:08:00 AM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Comment: A long time ago I would been excited to hear more Bad Meets Evil... But that time passe. This sucks dick just like every other Shady Records release for the past five or whatever years.
Name: Stranger (Posted: 7/27/2011 7:09:00 PM; Partial IP: 77.207.139)
Comment: What is this garbage.. eminem sucks.. He was good 15 years ago. Sounds like joell ortiz had to record it over a slower beat and then they speeded up the vocal track.. In other words he sucks.
Name: thurrrrr (Posted: 7/8/2011 9:18:00 AM; Partial IP: 26.114.226)
Comment: lol at this bitch made n*gga^^
Name: xpoondiggy (Posted: 6/29/2011 2:37:00 AM; Partial IP: 61.206.152)
Comment: this was kinda nice...the slaughterhhouse call out before each verse was hype...the verses didnt really match it tho...joell ortiz, sounded like he couldnt keep up