• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Shambhala (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Wow. Bahamadia rips this cut from jump, no question. This track easily does as much as any of the old Army of the Pharaohs ish did to renew my faith in her as a superior lyricist. It's amusing to me that about half of the 'hip-hop heads' out there won't even pay that much attention to her verse on some "never mind a female emcee" nonsense, but to those who will, you will be rewarded with a ill nasty flow. And as if that wasn't enough, a cameo by the Cali Agents makes this track dope on more than one level. One problem I have with Planet Asia is that some of the beats he gets hooked up with are wack sometimes, but when you give him a beat like this he shines like the incredible lyricist he is, without a doubt. The beat to this track isn't even the dopest I've ever heard, but it works, and besides, with this lineup it almost doesn't matter.