• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: ruben aguilar (Posted: 10/19/2004 1:16:00 AM)
Summary: This Song Is To Hot
Comment: I've been listening to the Beatnuts now for quite some time and they never quit on me yet. "Hot" is definitely one of those songs that make you appreciate good New York hip-hop.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 9/20/2004 9:10:00 PM)|
Comment: It has been a hot minute since I heard Greg N-I-C-E not in an intro. So the it's extra-gravy when he joins the Beatnuts to lend the trademark hype. Hype? Believe it. The Beatnuts have been delivering bangers consistently throughout their career and add to that tradition here. There 's some hot horn stabs, hot drums and dope rhymes. Do you want more? Pick this up!