• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: volcommerce (Posted: 1/20/2005 5:35:00 PM)
Summary: Off The Hook.
Comment: This track is dope! It'll keep you hyped up for weeks to come. Big L murders it as usual. Big L was much too far ahead of his time. You can't deny the funked out bouncy vibe this track provides.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Flamboyant is the name of L's own label and it's also the name of this new song from his soon to drop posthumous sophomore album. Sadly, the beat here means one step back again from what we heard on the flipside. This is more rnb'ish then 'On The Mic'. Earlier Corleone has been too advanced for the radio. That will proberbly change now, Flex is gonna love this.