• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: oldschoolcat (Posted: 7/26/2005 12:54:00 AM)
Comment: Appreciate it for what it is. Shug working the mic slow like a heavy weight in the 7th round, but still holding his ground. Alchemist flipped this shit nice. Slow, but in the pocket. Thumbs up ya bums!
Name: WEFUNC ENTERTAINMENT..... (Posted: 7/2/2005 2:08:00 PM)
Summary: Hip Hop
Comment: Good shit! Murderpan reppin!
Name: purehiphop (Posted: 4/19/2005 7:49:00 PM)
Comment: This is a solid track all way round. Nothing spectacular.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 4/7/2005 10:27:00 AM)|
Comment: Part of the Gang Starr Foundation, ¼ of the "Militia," and Boston representative Big Shug brings heat on another Alchemist banger. Known for his simple and direct verbal jabs on "Crush" and "The Jig Is Up," Big Shug teams up with Alchemist for that street sound they are both known for. Alchemist supplies the cinematic beat and Shug shows and proves that he can work with other producers outside the Gang Starr camp. Alchemist still flexes his gully East Coast sound to perfection (still hot after his 1st Infantry Presents). A quality street single, pick it up people!
Name: djplanet (Posted: 4/3/2005 5:30:00 PM)
Summary: Where's The Remix?
Comment: Here Big Shug does a nice job, vocally but unfortunately the Alchemist's track is way too boring to keep up with his rugged rhyme style. So I had to give this one a thumbs down.