• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 1|
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/29/2006 9:14:00 PM)
Summary: Soul Samples Do Not Always Equal Solid Beats
Comment: The beat is eh. But the concept is good. Back in the day songs are usually fun. Much better than the other song on this 12"