• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: The talented El-P and Mr Len overshadowed the third Co Flow member, Big Jus (I guess you shouldn't take the first part of his alias literally). Most didn't recognize that he too was a hip-hop mastermind. But now it's time for this Sideshow Bob to shine on his own. While we're waiting for the debut album Black Mamba Serums, we get the EP Plantation Rhymes, and let me tell you that it's all that and a bag of chips. Definitely the best indie release since Aesop Rock's Labour Days. "Gaffling Whips" is mindblowing, imaginative, aggressive hip-hop that you don't wanna miss out on.
Name: smudge (Posted: 9/13/2002 3:42:00 PM)
Comment: Big Jus deserves love. The man is just amazing. Whether he be spittin’ for Co Flow or solo. This song sees him in full flow. Just crazy.