• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Ice Gorilla (Posted: 6/18/2007 9:58:00 PM)|
Comment: If you were arguing that the state of underground rap right now isnít rooted in the blatant rehashing of the same sterile formula, this song would not be a good example. Black Attack sounds like everything emcee looking to make a dollar these days, and V.I.C.ís beat sounds like a Primo toss-off. It doesnít mean itís a terrible song by any means, because itís not, it has just been before Ė over and over and over again.