• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: killington (Posted: 1/16/2009 7:29:00 PM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Comment: yeah this is a supa dope track with a killer line up of mcs
Name: DJ Cavitt (Posted: 12/8/2008 10:50:00 AM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Location: Dallas TX
Comment: This song goes hard on the real, the first verse was ridiculous! Song is very catchy and definately goes well with the subject. This is hip hop.
Name: Killa-Indian (Posted: 11/13/2008 9:05:00 PM; Partial IP: 221.141.26)
Comment: Pharoahe destroyed it. The beat is down right insane. Seems like he got it out of a old horror video game, regardless it sounds sick. Simple beat but still awesome.
Name: fullmetal (Posted: 11/10/2008 2:39:00 AM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Comment: hardcore beat . hungry delivery real hiphop castlevania shit
Name: Run Amuck (Posted: 11/1/2008 8:42:00 PM; Partial IP: 80.137.161)
Comment: You can hear the Dilla influence on this track. Can't hate on that though, Black is doing his thing. Pharoahe killed it, beat is dope & Primo on the cut - this sh*t is a winner even with the mediocre verse from Sean P (I think he spreading himself to thin lately.) Sh*t is dope overall though.