• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: The East is most-definitely still in the house! I'll admit this cut had me sold just from the title, but I was incredibly pleased the second the floating voices and light horn work came in. PF Cuttin gets major props for this beat and the first class cut-collages. Blahzay explodes on the mic with precision lyrical ice-grillz capable of making any MC think twice about stepping up. Hopefully this track is more of an indication of what's to come from these guys in the future than "Buzy Blahzay". Regardless, Blahzay Blahzay still brings the pain.