• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: PhobikONE503 (Posted: 1/26/2003 9:57:00 PM)
Summary: Beat Jumps Off In A Way You Have To Listen To Feel!!!
Comment: This is hot, well I mean the beat is. MADD RESPECTS to M. Duffus & W. Berryman for the ill samples. Deffinetly some NY shit. However, the rhymes aren't even mediocre, they're sub par to me. I mean the cats flows and has presence but it's been done many times. Only reason I'm not giving them a 2 on lyrics is cuz they don't sound wack and don't rhyme about wack shit, they rhyme bout Hip Hop and the culture. -7/10
Name: seangotti (Posted: 12/1/2002 6:28:00 PM)
Summary: Aight Lovely Samples!!
Comment: This beat is hot! Ill ass drum! Iím gonna bang this beat if I can find the instrumental. The lyrics, ahhh, theyíre alright.
|Name: Robin Crates (Posted: 11/26/2002 8:01:00 PM)|
Comment: Old school samples, dope beat and bassline; the Blak Prophets return with a more upbeat block party oriented track. Vintage scratch samples make this joint all the more retro. The beat flips a few times with even more obscure classic references. Overall itís a cool track and ode to the original hip-hop style of past decades.