• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: HC'E8 (Posted: 7/13/2009 8:10:00 PM; Partial IP: 18.104.22.168)
Comment: da pain iz da same no mata wer u r, I feel it HIPHOP iz da a nava level, datz ya lstn to it....
Name: sweatyballs (Posted: 7/4/2009 3:53:00 PM; Partial IP: .8.163.174)
Location: n ya mouth
Comment: i luv hiphop
Name: rape (Posted: 7/4/2009 1:49:00 AM; Partial IP: 14.223.106)
Comment: This joint is real...dope beat...nice lyrics...good flow...the stories were ill too. I luv blaq poet he always has original concepts.
Name: rape (Posted: 7/4/2009 1:48:00 AM; Partial IP: 14.223.106)
Comment: This joint is real...dope beat...nice lyrics...good flow...the stories were ill too. I luv blaq
Name: smeak (Posted: 7/2/2009 11:56:00 PM; Partial IP: .104.92.20)
Comment: "hypknodic" Yes!! I like
Name: TruSchoolDefenda (Posted: 6/28/2009 7:42:00 PM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Comment: I had to listen multiple times..it has a kinda hypnotic effect to make you just wanna pay attention and take it all in..Storytellin from different perspectives, its pretty fresh...