• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 9/14/2004 11:24:00 AM)|
Comment: In true Uncle Howie fashion (Non Phixion, Immortal Technique, E-Dot, etc.), this records packs more street drama than reruns of New York Undercover. The beat is complete with a hardcore piano loop and thundering bassline that will hold down anyone’s avenue. Block Cloud and O.D. spray lyrical ammo like the ruff-and-rugged Brooklyn flow similar to MC Outloud of Blahzay Blahzay or Big Shug of Gang Starr Foundation. If Uncle Howie has plans of sweeping the streets of New York like Mobb Deep and D-Block, their 12” releases are a good clue of what’s in store from this street-cred label.