• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 6/18/2007 9:59:00 PM)|
Comment: I just picked up The Undisputed Truth on the weekend and although itís no Shadows Of The Sun it definitely grows on you after a couple of listens. Now, Ant is probably in my top three favorite producers of all time so I was a bit surprised to hear this overused baseline but add a little harmonica and what the hell, Iím sold. Lyrically, this topic is nothing new but Ali is so good with the pad and the pen that he manages to make it interesting. Not the best song on the album but how can I say anything bad about the funky albino? If I did, I just might find this review in the garbage in my backyard.