• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: "Bad Man" by Buc Fifty is an improvement from "Electric Chair Rhymin'." That doesn't mean that this track is that great, but it isn't too bad. The movie sample at the beginning works well and E MC Square's beat is kind of nice. The dreary strings and guitars are a nice touch as Buc Fifty talks about all the stress and pain in his life as a "bad man." Buc doesn't drop anything special, but it's still better than "Electric..."