• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: OilKanLarry (Posted: 6/24/2004 12:26:00 PM)
Comment: Honestly I think Buc has not much to offer. He is cool but he does not get me really open as a listener. This time is no different. Alc's beat on this one is less than stellar also. With him involved I only expect the best and this isn't even close.
Name: Riz (Posted: 3/6/2003 4:14:00 PM)
Summary: The Beat Is Hardcore
Comment: This Buc Fifty dude can not only rap but he got nice beats. This is one rapper you people have to listen too. He is off the hook.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: I've never been disappointed of a single with the Battle Axe logo on in and guess what? The trend is still intact! Mr-I-Like-To-Sell-The-Same-Beat-Twice-Ha-Ha, also known as Alchemist, has laced Buc Fifty with a hot beat (I wonder who else he gave this one to). The hook samples KRS-One's angry war cry, and that lifts this track to another level. Buc Fifty is not the nicest MC out there, but this beat fits his grimy style very well. "Ask me no question and I tell you no lies," he explains. This is hot to death, and that's the truth.