• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Jae Woods (Posted: 5/29/2006 9:15:00 AM)
Summary: Why? They Scandalous..
Comment: Yeah, this song is good. Nothing really stands out. I mean, it's Buc Fifty!! The beat's nice, I think Alchemist made it, so its not too much of a shock. Okay, I might be a little slow, but isn't Ro-Gram just J-Ro from the Alkaholiks? If it is, then that's the reason Ro-Gram held his.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: What can I say? This guy knows how to pick a beat. Damn! Sorry to say I don't know who produced this; it could be that wholigan Al again, but I'm not sure. Anyway, it's off the meter, best one on this tree cut single (and the other two were really good too). On the negative side, we got a very uninspired and dull hook. What a waste; shame on you Buc.