• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: PhobikONE503 (Posted: 1/26/2003 10:01:00 PM)
Summary: Don't Judge The Beat Immediately!!
Comment: Beat starts off a lil' wack, but jumps once the cat starts to flow. The bass increase helps here. I don't like how this cat stops right after he just started just to make a line shine, a weak one at that. Overall though, decent. Give a listen. -6/10
|Name: Paul (Posted: 11/2/2002 7:04:00 PM)|
Comment: A hip-hop tribute to the Tony Hawk Pro Skater game here- I'm serious. Bukue One basically mixes battle raps with reference to game moves and such. It's clever although his flow seems a little awkward at times. The General Franois-produced beat is niceness with a phat bassline and subdued killer piano chords. This tune is nice although it could be seen as a mere commercial for Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2. Still, give it a listen.