• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Auxilla (Posted: 3/5/2009 11:33:00 PM; Partial IP: 184.108.40.206)
Comment: A college did a study and it revealed people who listen to lil wayne had the lowest SAT scores.So there you have it. It's okay people like chilly are just slow.
Name: mcf11 (Posted: 2/19/2009 3:46:00 PM; Partial IP: 231.27.235)
Location: 360, WA
Comment: Lil wayne is garbage and writes his corny rhymes with a crayon
Name: woodstock 74 (Posted: 2/15/2009 1:04:00 PM; Partial IP: 42.196.197)
Comment: when will people realize WANYE AIN'T THE ONLY RAPPER OUT.These kats today don't open their ears too new stuff
Name: CHILLY (Posted: 2/15/2009 12:11:00 AM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Comment: ITS COOL ITS NOT AS GOOD AS LIL WAYNE THOUGH
Name: Gari (Posted: 2/6/2009 7:56:00 PM; Partial IP: .94.56.177)
Comment: R.A.W Raw! Super play word, and riddim' missing two scratch cuts to be classic, but is jammin nonetheless