• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: scientificz (Posted: 8/12/2005 8:37:00 PM)
Summary: It's About Time.
Comment: These lyrical laser beams are lacerating this lavish beat something ferocious. This joint is the perfect back drop for this type of verbal venom, blaze!
Name: emptyterrorist (Posted: 8/7/2003 5:26:00 AM)
Summary: Can-i-murrey The Merg Of 2 Of The Illest
Comment: Well, what a combination of artists, a brilliant track. Every mc has proved they could hold up with Canibus but he still stood tall over all on this oneÖworth a listen.
"You get sh*tted on like pampas"- Canibus
Name: AbstractDialect (Posted: 12/20/2002 8:27:00 PM)
Summary: Canibus Is The Illest
Comment: The reason I wrote my little review of this song is because I, Abstract Dialect am proud to say as a former member of the Canibus street team that 'Bis is back with the hottest CD of the year. With Mic Club, itís old school 'bis rhymes over hard beats. This song reminds me of the times ya'll were bumpiní Can-I-Bus before he "fell off" right?!?!?! Peep this itís hot.
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Can-I-Bus!!! I don't mind writing about older stuff, but this is three years old at least. The track is ill though. This is some classic Canibus as well as Keith Murray ish; it's sad to see what happend to Canibus's career. He started off with so much potential and now has left us with C True Hollywood Stories. That album is one of the weakest albums I have ever heard, but if you want think about the old days when he was spittin fire, than dig this one out of your crate.