• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 3/10/2004 4:51:00 PM)|
Comment: This is a fairly original song about how the radio is bullsh*t nowadays. The last verse borrows a little bit from Last Emperor's "Secret Wars" as Chan imagines his hop-hop heroes defeating evil radio empire personalities. Supreme One made the track and he's got instruments flying everywhere. Frantic horns, keys and strings are strewn about the drum track and offer a fitting, hectic backdrop for Chan's rhymes.
Name: reformed23 (Posted: 2/24/2004 2:30:00 AM)
Summary: Chan Has One Of The Sickest Flows Coming From Boston
Comment: And this track proves he can go far with his lyrical ablity and content. With DJ Supreme One at his corner, these 2 can cause serious havoc.
Name: by (Posted: 2/19/2004 9:43:00 PM)
Summary: Good No Guestion
Comment: Never heard Chan before, but he is nice on the a mic on Supereme beats.