• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: J Moore (Posted: 4/27/2008 8:57:00 AM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Comment: Charlotte, NC = Real UGHH!!
Name: Houston (Posted: 4/7/2008 7:30:00 PM; Partial IP: .80.44.138)
Location: Philly, US
Comment: Yo this is that hot real hip hop the game is missing. Keep blessing those real hip hop fans.
Name: scientificz (Posted: 3/2/2006 4:55:00 AM)
Summary: Straight Up Hiphop Nasty
Comment: These are the type of joints that make me believe that hiphop is still alive and kicking and that the purity is still prevalent.
|Name: Shade (Posted: 2/11/2006 10:23:00 AM)|
Comment: From the moment I pressed play, Chapter 13 struck a chord with me. The vocal samples and the drums were definitely on point, and once the bass line kicked in it was over. I like this track. A lot. Rashid Hadee makes his talent apparent here. Heís a gifted producer. Itís like G.U.R.U. was saying, ďthis sh*t ainít easy,Ē but yo Chapter 13 is making it sound easy. Grab this one up.