• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Its funny that sandbox***.com is advertising this 12" as only being offered through their website when in fact this site had it first. But anyway, Cherrywine is a new alias for Butterfly of Digable Planets. Digable was one of my favorite groups back in the day. So I was excited to hear this new music. It's definately different then Digable's older stuff. Apparently Cherrywine plays all his instruments now so I give much respect for that. This is a real innovative track that takes a while to get into. But if you are in the mood to hear some "abstract" music than peep this.
Name: mercurywaters (Posted: 3/23/2002 7:40:00 AM)
Comment: I could see this song breaking out onto pop radio. Something good for high school girls to shake to. Not that its ultra-commercial but it's a good song on many levels.
Name: SpaceAce0804 (Posted: 3/16/2002 12:32:00 AM)
Summary: Butterfly Or Cherrywine, Either Way It's Dope
Comment: Ill song. Anything touched by anyone from DP's (Digital Planet's) is hot and, like this joint, always distinct from everything else out there.