• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Firstborn Illest (Posted: 7/7/2008 11:41:00 PM; Partial IP: 199.176.16)
Location: Cap City / Malaysia
Comment: Guys, the MC is a Brit who goes by the name Braintax. Y'all should check Copperpot's full album 'Chapter Seven'. There's another Braintax joint that's much better, plus a sick track with more UK MCs Kashmere & Verb-T.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 1/3/2005 10:01:00 AM)|
Comment: First time I hear a single from Chester Copperpot, but with a name like that, Iím decades removed from kindergarten and Dr. Seuss-type books. This is a decent record, but only the production caught my attention. The MC was clearly on a blunted version of MC Serch, but the beat saved him from being dumped to the bargain bin. He needs vast improvement on his flow and rhythm to the beat. Only Cappadonna and Jeru the Damaja are one of the few MCs that can get away with their off beat flow.
Name: Trees (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 12/5/2004 9:38:00 PM)
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Summary: Is This Guy Still Looking For One Eyed Willy's Treasure?
Comment: Cause that's where he should be. This song is weak to me. The beat is mad repetitive.
Bing Bang Bing. Bing Bang Bing. Boring.