• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 5/25/2005 4:54:00 PM)|
Comment: Straight out of Santa Cruz, CA, Otayo and Sakima bring some positive flows and no-nonsense hip-hop to rotate on the turntable. Although the production by Otayo Dubb isnít jaw-dropping, their blue collar ethic in approaching hip-hop is fresh, considering the watered-down drama you hear on the weekly mix-CDs that you buy on the corner. I feel a firmer production will suit their flows and maybe more attitude on the mic. A good attempt nonetheless.
Name: tafkam (Posted: 5/23/2005 9:40:00 PM)
Summary: Sick Flow
Comment: Yo these cats flow on this so nice that I had this on super low and I had to bump it up cause it sounded so good!