• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: QueensSon (Posted: 3/16/2008 9:59:00 PM; Partial IP: 193.40.127)
Location: Queens, NY
Comment: greatest rap dup of ALL-TIME! These dudes stay hungry till the death... 4ever grimey. Nuff respect.
|Name: SToGE (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Cocoa Brovaz (aka Smif-n-Wessun), legendary tag-team without a doubt. Almost everyday throughout high school I listened to their original album ‘The Shinin’. Their style has not changed since either. Many MC's from the mid-nineties till the late-nineties change their beats and lyrics to fit with the times, but not these fellas. This is another track where they represent who they are, where they are from, and the skills they obtain as MC’s. Cocoa Brovaz keepin’ it real as always, and always another track to enjoy.