• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Naptown (Posted: 11/12/2003 4:06:00 PM)
Summary: Ill Sick
Comment: Excellent track, everything flows in this song. Most definitely one of their nicest bests.
Name: RottenRhymer (Posted: 11/4/2002 6:41:00 PM)
Summary: Mad Props To Cocoa Brovaz
Comment: The beat soothes the soul, and the lyrics light a fire under your ass. This track is solid!
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Mr. Walt does lovely board-work reminiscent of the Beatminerz early 90’s hip-hop renaissance on “Tools of the Trade.” A magically chill beat serves as the perfect bread for the Brovaz to spread their lyrical butter on. Although the instrumental’s flow could put you in a trance, the Cocoa B’s show up to simply smack you out of it.
Name: DIGGLAH (Posted: 7/14/2002 6:45:00 PM)
Summary: Ohhhh Gawd Dammn!!!
Comment: This is some back to the essence Smif N Wess Beatminerz blowin’ up ya headphones madness. Don’t slip.
Name: BDOUBLEO (Posted: 7/12/2002 1:09:00 PM)
Summary: Tek N Steele With The Beatminerz!
Comment: What more can you ask for? This is a banger and has the old school feel from the Da Shinin’. This song will get overlooked just like most BCC stuff. Cop it!