• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: pnoyJunkie (Posted: 7/4/2007 10:16:00 PM)
Summary: Breath Of Fresh Air
Comment: Old classic hip hop song. Kero One remixes this song uniquely. The guitar strings make it a "breath of fresh air" feel. One of the best remixes ever.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 6/18/2007 9:59:00 PM)|
Comment: Ever since the legendary Jay Dee aka J-Dilla passed away last year (and continuing to bless us with great work like “Donuts”, “The Shining” and “Ruff Draft”) it was quite unusual to remix any of his work, especially when it was Dilla that was a great producer in remixing (see “Stakes Is High”. “Itsoweezee”, “Runnin”, “Woo-Hah” “Fall in Love” and “The Rhyme” for proof). But surprisingly, Kero does justice to one of Dilla’s most commercial songs to date, and breathes new life to Common. Definitely a single for those who want a fresh alternative to Common and Dilla’s classic.
Name: iLLament (Posted: 6/13/2007 3:11:00 PM)
Summary: Maybe Better Than The Original
Comment: Don't get me wrong I love Dilla, but this version is refreshing seeing how the original has been played over and over again even on mainstream radio. Big up to Kero and Dilla for blessing Common.
Name: NDLindrup (Posted: 5/30/2007 10:02:00 PM)
Summary: Hot Track
Comment: One of my favorite Common songs, and a perfect Kero beat to go with his flow.