• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: pele won (Posted: 11/30/2006 8:13:00 PM)
Summary: With The Exception Of The Chorus... Banger!
Comment: What else can I say? Common baby. The only thing to come out of Chicago that hits consistently... besides juice who should get so much more shine... its a damn shame.
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 10/16/2006 2:11:00 PM)|
Comment: I didnít think that I would I ever be able to say that I wasnít feeliní a heavy break beat, but the hook on this track made me hit fast forward for the sake of my hearing. Why ruin something so pure with a hook like this? Take some advice from Murphy Lee, Common didnít need a hook on this beat!! Common spits flames over the break and its just what any true fiend is looking for, but this hook needs to go! Iíll be looking forward to the remix, that doesnít include this hook.