• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: the truth (Posted: 2/26/2012 12:02:00 PM; Partial IP: .151.51.66)
Location: harm city
Comment: im lovin Constant Deviants right now! looking forward to moew new material
Name: Set (Posted: 2/14/2012 1:58:00 AM; Partial IP: 196.236.28)
Location: Mecca , Now Why
Comment: Word! peep the video for 'Fulton Street' on YT! Been telling listeners and fans about CD' for years . cop that 'Amongst Friends 'LP too !
Name: carl bowskill (Posted: 2/8/2012 6:22:00 AM; Partial IP: .97.139.32)
Comment: Simply DOPE.
Name: msoc (Posted: 2/7/2012 8:50:00 PM; Partial IP: .224.29.63)
Location: houston, usa
Comment: i have to get on the band..this jawn is the truth period. comma, exclamation!
Name: AP (Posted: 2/6/2012 4:12:00 PM; Partial IP: 48.237.176)
Comment: Awww, shit
Name: ? (Posted: 2/5/2012 2:42:00 PM; Partial IP: .218.25.73)
Comment: Dope !
Name: Michel Mees (Posted: 2/3/2012 9:48:00 PM; Partial IP: .82.139.18)
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Comment: You cats better wake the f-ck up and stop sleeping on the Constant Deviants. This is a dope track but you gotta cop their two full albums! Better than 70% of the top sellers up in here right now.