• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: phillieking (Posted: 9/16/2005 11:26:00 AM)
Comment: This track is ill. The whole damn "High Exhaulted" album is beast. Copy can fucking rip mics. Period. "The only time you move the crowd is from the front row of your show to the parking lot to vomit." The garbage rappers who are popular today need to take some fucking notes from real hip hop heads like Copy!
Name: UndagroundBBoy7 (Posted: 4/15/2004 3:36:00 PM)
Summary: Underground At It's Hardest!!!!!
Comment: Copywrite delivers some of the hardest sh*t I've heard in my life! Hardcore with tight lyrics!
Name: _spooler2_ (Posted: 1/12/2004 12:48:00 PM)
Summary: Bada F*kin' Boom, Bada Bing!
Comment: Decent song with a catchy, but dissappointingly simple beat from Mighty Mi. Copywrite fairly drops his sh*t but still nothing compared to 'F*ck Sound Check'.
|Name: Tron (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: This song is from the'Eastern Conference Records Sampler' and features Copywrite on a Mighty Mi beat. First of all, the production is mad tight, but lyrically this track is pretty ordinary. I guess I had too much of a high expectation for this track.
Name: stargytz00 (Posted: 5/3/2002 2:45:00 PM)
Summary: Copywrite, Copywrite, Copywrite
Comment: This fuckin guy delivers that rugged, bugged shit I love.