• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Most MCs who act like they're holier than thou with their braggadocios lyrics do so unjustly. Copywrite of the MHz however can do so without thinking twice: "Damn right holier than thou/you will obey these commandments and respond only when allowed." Over a thick, bass-line driven instrumental, Copywrite puts the unworthy in their place.
Name: Lyrikally Infinite (Posted: 7/27/2002 8:34:00 PM)
Comment: Copywrite stays consistent on damn near all of his lyrical tracks, even the ones that he's featured on. It's a crying, damn shame how he & his group just rip the mic.