• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: epical (Posted: 12/30/2002 11:27:00 AM)
Comment: From the first bar I was definitely feeling this beat. The lyrics are better than average, but I thought they could've been a little tighter. Overall, D.A.'s got a good track on his hands here.
Name: Time&Space (Posted: 11/5/2002 12:33:00 PM)
Summary: That's What's Up
Comment: I like this single man. This is the direction that hip-hop needs to be going. I want to hear people that sound like they spent some time writing lyrics, and putting a song together. I like the other 2 jams also. I"m gonna be on the lookout for this cat in the future!
|Name: Meat Makswell (Posted: 11/2/2002 7:12:00 PM)|
Comment: After listening to this track I only wish that I could experience "De Ja Vu" more often and be taken back to this song. I was caught right away by the beat, and found myself praying that wack lyrics wouldn't put this production to shame. Shame? Hardly. D.A. blessed this beat with the upbeat lyrical energy that many emcees lack in the "bling-bling age." I'd say we have a winner with this one.