• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 8/11/2004 8:32:00 PM)|
Comment: Producer Dabryre recruits Detroit natives Jay Dee and Phat Kat for this sonic adventure. The beat is best described as experimental- buzzing choppy synths coming together with a simple drum pattern reminiscent of Jay Deeís style. Content-wise the lyrics donít really match-up. Every time I hear Phat Kat with Slum Village it is a gangster style track, and this is no exception, which ends up being an obscure mix if you listen to the production. Dabrye may have a future in the hip-hop world, but this track as a whole is a miss.