• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: bobby drake (Posted: 8/22/2008 10:33:00 AM; Partial IP: 242.44.107)
Comment: true hiphop
Name: onyxdzyne (Posted: 5/12/2008 8:10:00 AM; Partial IP: .73.195.28)
Location: Kansas City, KS
Comment: This has got to be an all-time classic for me. It takes me back to the days of fun in hip-hop. Even though it was nonsense lyrics it complemented the era where there was more diversity amongst the music, It was'nt so one dimensional like today's music.
Name: purehiphop (Posted: 2/16/2005 8:30:00 PM)
Comment: This was Das Efx before they changed their style. I was very disappointed that they change their style with ‘Hold It Down’, but this will always rank as a classic.
Name: UpToNoGood (Posted: 1/19/2005 7:33:00 PM)
Summary: This Is The Remix!
Comment: I always liked this bouncy remix version better than the album version. The beat is more up tempo, and it goes perfect with the diggity lyrical style. I seem to remember hearing this remix first, before I heard the original. It got a lot of airplay when Das first came out, but it wasn't included on the album. (I could never find it until now- good job UGHH.com!)
Name: seize_one (Posted: 10/3/2004 2:08:00 PM)
Comment: Das Efx always had those crazy cartoon-type rhymes that didn't quite make sense (but hey it was the early 90's), and it especially shows on this track. However, the beat is way above the original without losing that 90's flavor.