• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: bakpagga (Posted: 8/13/2005 9:04:00 AM)
Summary: Play With Dis Sh*t.
Comment: The beat is off the wall.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Seeing the name D&D should be an indicator of some dope material, and "How It Sounds" is no exception. What works the most is the production with its thumping bassline and nice horns. Ruck and Jimmy Grand aren't bad, but they don't provide anything breathtaking. A.G. sound better than he has in a while making "How It Sounds" a nice little return to form. The production is the clear winner if you're a fan of Primo-esque beats. Click listen and see "how it sounds" for yourself.
Name: D.L.C. (Posted: 6/6/2002 3:43:00 AM)
Comment: I'd venture forth and say this is one of the D&D crew's best single releases. I'm a bit partial to Sean Price as he's one of my favorite MC's in the past year. However, the beat by Curt Cazal helps everyone's flow. Jimmy Grand isn't the 2nd coming, but he's making it work. A.G. has been ill for years, but he's sounding quite trendy on this one.