• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: stix718 (Posted: 1/21/2003 1:16:00 PM)
Summary: Nice Lyrics Ova Nice Production
Comment: Some nice lyrics and nice production straight from D&D Studios- what should be expected.
Name: thefort (Posted: 12/4/2002 4:49:00 PM)
Summary: Highlight Of D&D Project 2
Comment: This song is one of the highlights of a rather disappointing D&D release. The beat is well crafted and the emcees come to the party resulting in an explosive underground classic.
Name: sayez-ones (Posted: 11/14/2002 8:10:00 PM)
Summary: Killin It
Comment: Just what I’d expect to come out of D&D studios! Excellent production by the Alchemist; I wouldn’t expect any less. As for the emcees- all come pretty correct although I did expect a little more from Agallah.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: This D & D crew line up is not as powerful and impressive as older D & D dream teams don't cha think? I for one miss Jeru The Damaja on here. Ra The Rugged man somewhat makes up for it though as he proves that he is nice with his... IF he got a rugged beat to work with that is. So what producer could be better for him then Alchemist, king of the rugged beat? But one skilled guy don't make a dream team, ain't that right Vince Carter?